Based in Morley, Leeds and covering all of Yorkshire
Quality training that gets results
Towing * Vans * Minibuses * Advanced * Refresher
Helping you rise to the challenge!
Trailer Towing (B+E Licence)...
Very High Demand - Plan & Book Early to Avoid Disappointment!
Contact Silver Fox Now - Click Here!
Why Choose Silver Fox?
I am a professional, independent, fully qualified and full-time driver trainer.
I'm proud to say that most of my business comes from referals,
previous, satisfied customers who feel confident enough to recommend me to their friends and family.
When you book your training with Silver Fox, you too can be confident of getting the best quality and value available
... and knowing WHO you're dealing with!
Now please read on.....................
|Who are you dealing with? |
- 'Silver Fox Driver Training' is the trading name of Stephen Seale
- I am a fully qualified DSA Approved Driving Instructor - 'Green Badge'
- DSA Fleet registered - 'Brown Badge'
- SAFED for VANS Trainer
- Pass Plus registered
- 35 years professional background in training and personnel development
- Member of the Institute of Advanced Motorists - IAM Registered Instructor
- Member of the Driving Instructors Association - DIAmond advanced driver
- Member of the ADI Federation
- Fully comitted to my profession's 'Codes of Conduct'
- I pride myself in maintaining high standards of professionalism and service
- My customers' needs are paramount. Your goals and ambitions are the most important and my skillls and resources are there to help you achieve them.
What services are on offer?
- Friendly, constructive, informative and above all, enjoyable training
- Comfortable, air conditioned training vehicle provided, with power steering and a range of seat adjustments to suit your shape & size!
- Vehicle maintained to the highest standards
- Training delivered at your own pace via a structured training programme
- Training that is challenging and enjoyable, planned with purpose, direction and a sense of humour!
- Pass Plus courses that prepares newly qualifies drivers for the things that the driving test doesn't, for example, motorways, night driving, route planning and SatNav use. (The costs can often be reclaimed by savings on your insurance!)
- Advanced driving and confidence-building refresher courses
- SAFED for Vans courses and van driver assessment
- Fleet (corporate) driver assessment & training. Bespoke courses to suit your company or organisation's needs and meet your Health & Safety legal obligations (duty of care)
- Minibus training - training & asessment (similar to MIDAS) and D1 test courses
- Training in towing skills both basic and to B+E Test standard. If you passed your test after 1996 you will be restricted to towing only small trailers - more info here
What's the deal?
- Clear pricing - competitive but realistic - see the prices page
- My mission is to provide quality training at a fair price. (Beware of cheap lessons and special deals offered by other providers - you may not get what you expect!)
- Course material and handbooks included
- Flexibility to accommodate your personal and business commitments